25.1.11

Wyatt's Witicisms


1. The other day, Wyatt and I were discussing my age when I explained to him that I was 27 and that daddy was 29. Wyatt said, "I knew Daddy was older than you because he is fatter." Is that how it works?

2. Mom: "Wyatt, Aunt Bonney said that Carson sleeps with his frog every night" (Wyatt picked out a stuffed frog for his baby cousin for Christmas).

Wyatt: "Carson has a frog?"

Mom: "The stuffed one you gave him for Christmas!"

Wyatt: "I knew it was the perfect gift."
jfsdjakldjlkjdkfjdkjfdjfjfdkjskjdfkdjfkdjfkdfjkdsfjd
3. Dad: "If you don't hurry up and bathe and get out of the tub, you are getting a spanking."
Wyatt: "You wouldn't hit a man with no teeth, would you?"

1 comment:

  1. I'll make sure to sneak a picture when he's sleeping w/ the frog! It's the perfect pillow that sits just above his head! :)

    ReplyDelete