4.2.11

Head Scratcher

The white tents in the grocery store parking lots mean one of two things: Mother's Day or Valentine's Day is fast approaching. It being the latter, our thoughts are turning to love and dead presidents. In honor of this special month, I wanted to leave a pic as an ode to my Head Scratcher. My Head Scratcher and I have been together for probably around six years, and to quote a really good song, "You're Still the One," George Kastanza.



bald seinfeld george

If you would like me to leave an "ode" to your Head Scratcher, let me know!

4 comments:

  1. Can George W. be mine? I feel like I always get shot down....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack Black has been my head scratcher for years, but I feel a change is needed. I would like an ode to Steven Tyler, my new head scratcher. SO HOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am giving Alison Steven Tyler, but I am going to have to rule no on George W--too cute--I think the "others" would agree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! This was a great topic of conversation at our Super Bowl party yesterday!
    No to Katie on Bush and I even vote no to Alison on Steven Tyler. A rocker is always a hottie - that's my vote! haha
    I don't have a head scratcher - I've thought about it for years but still nothing. I'll keep you posted if I find one!

    ReplyDelete