4.2.11

The Mob Society

My friend Aimee suggested that I check out the blog for The Mob Society, which stands for Mothers of Boys. It is geared toward moms of boys, but it has awesome stuff for raising kids of any gender in the Christian faith. The latest post had a reminder about yelling--something I am trying hard not to do lately. I constantly need reminding to bring God into our lives on an every day basis--besides just going to church and saying prayers at night. I think it is difficult with everything that competes for our attention. I added the button to the blog for other people to check it out--it is that great. I also just bought these family devotional cards from backtothebible.com that families use for daily devotionals. I needed something to get discussions going!





















3 comments:

  1. I'm totally going to look at this! If you're ever looking for something to listen to for yourself (rather than kid and family oriented), we love the podcasts from Breakaway. It's a ministry out of A&M and it is still very applicable for non-college students. Love listening to it every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to go to Breakaway when I was at college station! It was my church back then. I will have to add it to my podcasts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like Daily Drive Time Devotional podcasts from Saddleback church. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete